Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Monday, August 14, 2017
In July 1864, Robert Lowry, a Baptist minister, was tired and began thinking of future things, especially of the gathering of the saints around God’s throne. He began to wonder why so many had written so much of the river of death and so little of the river of life.
Monday, August 7, 2017
The gifted Christian musician Joseph T. Webster was often tormented by deep feelings of depression.
Friday, August 4, 2017
Thursday, August 3, 2017
- Something nice someone did for you.
- Kind words that made you smile.
- Your boss letting you leave a few minutes early.
- Turning on the car to find your favorite song on the radio.
- A "for no reason" hug from someone you love.
- A beautiful flower growing in an odd place.
- A few quiet moments to yourself.
- A nice person letting you merge in traffic.