Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday's Message: I Need Thee Every Hour


I Need Thee Every Hour

       A great man once said that his greatest moment of joy was on a crowded street of a big city, when a little child looked up into his face, put her hands into his big hand, and said: “Take me across the street to the other side.”
       It was an honor to take that trusting child to the other side! Are there streets in life ahead for you to cross? Is there some difficulty you must meet and need a stronger arm to take you across? Put your hand in the hand of Christ. To simply trust Him is to bring delight to both you and Christ.
 
       ++++++++++

I Need Thee Every Hour

      
(1) I need thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.
 
CHORUS:
I need thee, O need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee!
O bless me now, my Savior-
I come to Thee.
      
(2) I need Thee every hour,
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their power
When Thou art nigh.
      
(3) I need thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly, and abide,
Or life is vain.
      
(4) I need thee every hour,
Teach me Thy will,
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment