Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

We Pray Wednesday: Prayer Testimony - Crystal




In the past, I had given to missions, but always based on my budget. Three years ago, I heard a message about Faith Promise Giving during an evening service . The concept of asking the Lord what He would have you give and then trusting him to provide it seemed scary. I began praying and almost immediately, the Lord laid a number on my heart.  I thought this amount was impossible, so I continued to pray just to be sure. On the final night, I went to the altar and told the Lord I did not understand how this was going to work, but I was going to trust Him to provide. The next morning I went to work and my boss gave me a raise that allowed me to meet my commitment. Each year, The Lord has worked in a similar way, and I have been able to faithfully give to the missions program.

(Testimony written by Crystal Roberson, member of Grace Baptist Church)

No comments:

Post a Comment