Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thoughtful Thursday: Keeping JOY




John 15:9-13
As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I hope that throughout this year you have learned and applied some truths from the Bible that have been expounded upon in these articles.  I know that I have learned a great deal by writing them.  I love how the Lord had me begin the year talking about considering others and then ending with talking about having joy.  The two absolutely go hand in hand as you’ll see from the above passage in John.

My prayer is that you have found the joy that only Jesus can give. 
My prayer is that you will be full of this joy.
My prayer is that you will keep this joy as we continue into the next year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment