Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thoughtful Thursday: Gratitude Journal




As part of my journey to use “EUCHRISTEO” – {giving thanks} as my focus of 2016, I have started a Gratitude Journal.  I began in November, writing down those moments, those gifts, those blessings from God.  By recognizing and writing them down, I am taking the time to “Give Thanks”.  I’m finding myself spending more time in the “moments” of the day, rather than just living out the day.  I see Christ everywhere.  I see Him in Scripture, in people, in words, in actions, in many things that I used to just skip right on by.
I carry a small journal around with my everywhere and try to number and document these moments.
This really has been life-changing for me so far.  I would encourage you to do something similar.  Even if you don’t journal down your gifts, try to slow down and see them and then thank Him!
Psalms 103:2 “Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:”

No comments:

Post a Comment