Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2015

Family Friday: Praise the Lord!



 Written by Allison Foote, Pastor's wife

I remember being a new mother and spending hours staring at my precious tiny baby.  I examined his perfect 10 fingers, his tiny 10 toes, his adorable feet, his sweet baby face, etc.  A mother instantly feels joy and an overwhelming love for her child.  I can’t help but think that God probably feels the same way about us.  We are His creation, and He loves us beyond our comprehension.

In Psalms 139:14, the Bible says, “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made…”  Our purpose here on earth is to praise God.  Why?  Because we are fearfully and wonderfully made!  Praise the Lord for His creation.  Praise the Lord for our children and families.  Praise the Lord for His blessings and provision.  Praise the Lord for healthy bodies.  Take time today to Praise the Lord! 


No comments:

Post a Comment