Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2015

The Family of God



When we accept Jesus as our Saviour, we receive much more than a free ride to Heaven! The following is a list of things waiting for us to utilize as a member of the family of God.

1. We are enriched by Jesus Christ in everything (see I Corinthians 1:5).
2. We are called unto the fellowship of His Son (see I Corinthians 1:9).
3. We are given the mind of Christ (see I Corinthians 2:16).
4. We become laborers together with God (see I Corinthians 3:9).
5. Our bodies are the temple of God (see I Corinthians 3:16).
6. We have God's Spirit dwelling in us (see I Corinthians 3:16).
7. We are members of Christ's body (see I Corinthians 6:15).
8. We are given spiritual gifts for the good of all (see I Corinthians 12:4-11).
9. We are made to triumph in Christ (see II Corinthians 2:14).
10. We are accepted in the Lord Jesus Christ (see Ephesians 1:6).
11. We are forgiven of sin and redeemed through Christ's blood (see Ephesians 1:7).
12. We are seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus (see Ephesians 2:6).
13. We are God's workmanship, created in Christ unto good works (see Ephesians 2:10).
14. We are reconciled to God (see Ephesians 2:16).
15. We are members of God's household (see Ephesians 2:19).
16. We are rooted and grounded in love (see Ephesians 3:17).
17. We are more than conquerors through Christ (see Romans 8:37).

No comments:

Post a Comment