Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thoughtful Thursday: I Will Sing!




“I will sing to the Lord all the days of my life”

Psalms 9:2  I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

Psalms 13:6  I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

Psalms 57:7  My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.

Psalms 57:9  I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.

Psalms 104:33  I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

Psalms 144:9  I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

These are only a few of the scriptures where David said “I will sing”.  There are many more.  There’s got to be something to it, if he said it that many times, right?  I challenge you to not let a day go by where you don’t sing unto the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment