Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thoughtful Thursday: My Jesus Loves Me!




Ever have one of the moments where a small, seemingly insignificant moment to most, makes you feel Jesus’ love for you greatly?  I call those “My Jesus Loves Me” moments!

Knowing my Jesus loves me makes me happy.
How do I know He loves me?
Well, it clearly states it in the Bible.  John 3:16 says:  "For God so loved the world...".
On the cross, Jesus proclaimed the greatest act of love ever.
 
There are many other verses that proclaim the love of Jesus towards us also.
One of my favorites is Psalms 103:2 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits."

On a daily basis, I think there are many ways that Jesus shows His love for us.  I encourage you to stop and notice the smaller, (unintentionally) over-looked ways.  Just look for anything that makes you feel like Jesus just gave you a hug and whispered "I love you!".

It could be:
  • Something nice someone did for you.
  • Kind words that made you smile.
  • Your boss letting you leave a few minutes early.
  • Turning on the car to find your favorite song on the radio.
  •  A "for no reason" hug from someone you love.
  • A beautiful flower growing in an odd place.
  • A few quiet moments to yourself.
  • A nice person letting you merge in traffic.
  I’d love for you to share your “My Jesus Loves Me” moments from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment